Life Lately

Wednesday, March 26, 2014



Life lately has been livening up. It was a long, cold winter and though we started March with a snow storm, things soon warmed up. I paid a visit to the World War I Museum and Liberty Memorial with my Meetup group and afterwards we had dinner at Grunauer, a German restaurant in the Crossroads District. It was one of the best meals I've had in a while at a restaurant. I took a photo of my dinner, but it isn't an appetizing shot. So just take my word for how good it was. I wrapped up the month in Hermann, Missouri for Wurstfest with three friends. I enjoyed the heck out of the weekend sipping sweet wines and laughing a lot.

3 comments :

Kristi Bonney said...

What a lovely life it's been as of late! :)

Evelyn S. said...

I do love seeing city life; things are pretty drab and slow in a rural town of 1700. :-)

Denene said...

Thanks, Kristi!

Thanks for dropping by, Evelyn!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground